Hawaii Fishing Charters
With a Touch of Class
~ 21 Boats Across the Hawaiian Islands ~
Let us get you "hooked up" with the charter boat that's right for you
Plan your fishing trips with us because:
- There's no additional fee. The price is the
same as booking private trips directly.
Click here for further explanation.
- Reserve now, pay later. Payment for trips is made directly to the boat when you go.
- Trips confirmed before you leave home, adding piece of mind to your vacation.
- One-stop booking for fishing charters on all islands - Kona, Maui, Oahu, Kauai and Midway.
- Pre-screened skippers that meet our strict criteria for service, skill and boat condition.
Click here to learn about how we choose our boats.
- Sportfish Hawaii's Pledge of Customer Service and Guarantee. Click here for details
- Whether you are a novice or a pro, we'll make you feel right at home. Check our Fish University section for some helpful "classes" on fishing in Hawaii.
- Have kids? Check our tips for fishing with kids.
- Up to date photos, descriptions, and profiles of our boats all at the click of your mouse.
- Advance reservations to ensure you get the boat and day you want.*
- Knowledge: We our fishermen ourselves, we have first hand knowledge, we are not just an activity desk. Check out our Fishing University class Your Expectations at Sea to get you excited for your trip.
- Experience: Sportish Hawaii was the first to provide a fishing charter directory on the internet back in 1998 before high speed connections and iPhones!
How to book your trip:
- Pick the island(s) you'll be visiting from the menu bar above or click here:
Oahu Bottom Fishing
Oahu Shark Fishing
Peacock Bass Fishing
- Select the boat(s) you'd like to fish and submit the reservation request or call/send us an email with your questions and we'll be glad to help you choose a boat that's right for you.
- We'll promptly answer your questions, take all your information, and send you a confirmation and other helpful information.
- Enjoy our website and visit frequently to read new stories, reports and photos as you prepare for your trip. There's lots to see, so take your time!
- Have a question? Email us at email@example.com or call toll free 877-388-1376 and we'll be glad to help.
What do our customers say?
"....Which brings me to the most important thing I want to say which is "THANK YOU." I have little doubt that, had I not found your website, I would not have gone big game fishing while in Hawaii (especially after seeing the boat that the hotel offered-yech!). That would have been the biggest missed opportunity in my fishing life."
Bill from Pennsylvania
"Just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our charter. We had an absolutely wonderful time..the ocean was perfect, our captain was so keen on finding fish and the first mate really worked hard. (I felt guilty just sitting there being a passenger.) Thanks again. We certainly enjoyed ourselves and will definitely recommend you to anyone who asks"
Laura & Pete
".....For your comments page, I'd like to say sometime to the people who are reading this and are not sure whether to charter a boat and fish - DO IT !, you never know when you'll have the opportunity again. Mike and Kathy made sure that everything was organized perfectly for me before I arrived - not even the slightest glitch with the organization or anything else. Do your research, find a boat / skipper you like the sound of and you'll have one of the most memorable days of your life; I did !
John, Oxford, UK
And what do our peers say?
"Mike House is very active in the sport fishing business in Hawaii and I believe he actually goes fishing on a charter boat before he adds it to his page and gives it his seal of approval. You may put complete trust in him....."
"Go Fish" weekly KGU radio fishing show
"Without question Mike's reputation is stellar. Mike is very active in the sportfishing community in Hawaii and draws upon charter boats that reflect both of our commitments to customer satisfaction and an understanding of our precious resources."
Director, World Billfish Challenge