Inshore Bottom "Fun" Fishing off Waikiki
- Type of Boat:
Sashimi II - 65' Delta, 49 passenger U.S. Coast Guard Certified
- Type of Gear Used: Spinning rods with 15 lb test and squid for bait
- Fish Disposition: BBQ on board allows you to cook your catch, or you may take some with you. Always be sure to check with the skipper or crew before eating any reef fish as many are not good to eat. Sportfish Hawaii encourages releasing some of the catch when you have enough.
- Included with trip: Rod, tackle, bait, BBQ picnic, juices/water and round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels.
- Target Fish: Akule, Opelu, Ta'ape, Snapper, Moana, Weke, Ulua, Menpachi, O'ie, Bonefish
- Length of trip: Two Trips Daily: Afternoon trip check in 12:00noon, return 3:30pm. Evening check in 5 pm, boat returns 9 pm.
- Rate (plus 4.712% Oahu Sales Tax): $63 per person regardless of age.
This is an easy catch, no experience necessary, "fun" bottom fishing tour that is great for the whole family as an alternative to a deep sea charter trip or dinner cruise. Enjoy an afternoon or evening of fishing on calm, near-shore waters while gazing at the beautiful sights of Waikiki and Oahu's south shore. Enjoy your time making friends and listening to music while you try your luck jigging for over twenty different species of fish. And depending on the season, watch the graceful humpback whales play or witness the famous "green flash" as the sun drops below the horizon.
Price includes pick up and drop off at your Waikiki hotel (if desired), use of all bottom fishing gear, tackle and bait, Hawaiian Style BBQ meal, and non-alcoholic beverages. You may bring alcohol aboard if you wish.
For further information or to make reservations please call toll free 877-388-1376 or email email@example.com.