Located at Ko'Olina Marina, west shore of Oahu next to Disney's Aulani, Mahea B is close to the prime fishing grounds off the Waianae Coast. Typical weather patterns generally create calmer waters off the west shore as the mountains of the island block the prevailing tradewinds making for a nice windshadow and protection from the tradewinds.
Fish or cruise in luxury on Mahea B, a state-of-the-art 47 foot Viking Sportfisher with twin 800 horsepower Man diesel engines and all the amenities, including air conditioning, flat screens and more!
- Wide Selection of State-of-the-Art Lures & Reels
- Full Furuno Electronic Package Including Radar, GPS, Fishfinder, etc…
- Special Hull Features for a Smooth Ride
- Twin 800 HP Man diesel Engines
- A pair of Murray Products Helm Chairs with teak ladder backs and stainless steel pedestals
- Large Cockpit, ready for action and fun with an observation mezzanine
- Large, Spacious Galley Trimmed in Teak Wood
- Air Conditioned Cabin (with reverse cycle heating)
- Two Heads
- Plush Leather Sofas
- Large refrigerator with water, beer, wine, soda and a few other beverages available.
- Flat Screen with Satellite TV and a large selection of DVDs
- Bose LS18 DVD/CD player, VCR and FM stereo with surround sound and powered subwoofer
- Comfortably sleeps 6 people
Accommodations include two staterooms and two heads. The master stateroom features a queen-size walk around berth with an upholstered headboard and teak end tables, with door and drawer stowage, a large maple-lined hanging locker, an entry credenza, a flat screen television, Xenon overhead lighting, air conditioning with reverse cycle heating and plush carpeting. A private head is forward and highlighted by a spacious and sizeable stall shower in the bow. The guest stateroom to port offers the convenience of comfortable upper and lowers berths along with the second head and stall shower.
For further information or to make reservations please call toll free 877-388-1376 or email email@example.com.